D20 things you might find while traveling in the wilderness
- Hot spring heated by shallow lava tunnels
- Burrows ( 1- 6in or smaller; 2- 1 foot wide; 3- 3 foot wide,4- large network tiny openings)
- Game trail recent usage
- Sentient quick sand coaxes in its victims with lies
- Bog, stinky, causes those that come in contact to not want to leave
- Enormous tree carved to look like a Troll
- Pile of fingers, all bones have been removed
- Scarcely marked graves in improvised graveyard
- Buckets hanging from trees collecting sap; sap causes immobilization
- Watering hole looks to be seldom used by local wildlife, giant aquatic eel/worm waits beneath surface
- Cabin carved into the trunk of a single tree, many stories tall, tree lives.
- A thousand slugs crawling within one tree which make music as they move
- Petrified bear with a dead basilisk nearby, bear is a missing druid
- Mushroom garden well tended
- A dammed river; dam is not made of wood its made of items of clothing and armor
- Wanted posters with a picture of a treant, dead or alive.
- D20 birds protecting and incubating a very large egg
- Flowers that follow movement and understand common
- A beautiful wood elf who is cursed to turn to a sapling when someone looks upon her
- Loud croaking giant toad giving birth to hundreds of bullywug tadpoles
This table I wrote myself enjoy.